Terms of and conditions of use Handicare Stairlifts website
Despite the constant care and attention that Handicare devotes to the composition of its websites, it is possible that information published on these websites is not complete, correct or up-to-date. The information offered on or via these websites can be changed and any changes can be made at any time with immediate effect and without any notification. Handicare does not guarantee that the websites will be available at all times without interruption. Handicare reserves the right to optimize or modify the technical characteristics and accessibility of the websites without notice. Handicare excludes all liability for any direct or indirect damage, of whatever nature, arising from or in any way related to the use of the websites, the use of information obtained through the websites or the temporary inability to consult the websites.
Access to and use of our website
You have the right to use our websites for private purposes. Commercial use (such as the use of (parts of) the websites to acquire advertising revenues or the (partial) takeover of content) is prohibited. You may not interfere with the normal operation of our websites, and you undertake to comply with the following rules of conduct on our website:
- Not infringing the (intellectual property) rights of Handicare or the authors, in the broad sense, who place works on our websites;
- Do not hinder the use by other visitors of our websites;
- Do not distribute spam, viruses, malware or other inappropriate messages or information through our websites;
- Not to dodge or hinder the security of our websites;
- Do not use resources for searching or indexing (parts of) our websites, such as robots or spiders. For search engines, these must comply with the entirely protocol;
- For (parts of) the websites for which registration is required, observe the rules with regard to "Creating an account" and "Rules of conduct for visitor reactions to articles" below.
In the event of non-compliance with one or more of these rules of conduct, we reserve the right to refuse you access to our websites.
Links to other websites
Our websites contain links to third-party websites. This does not necessarily mean that Handicare recommends these websites, that they accept the content or whether they collaborate in any way with these websites. Nor does Handicare provide any guarantee regarding the suitability, correctness, completeness or safety of these websites. Handicare is therefore not responsible for such websites and the information provided thereon. It is recommended to read the Privacy Statement of the relevant website.
Intellectual property rights
All copyrights, database rights and other (intellectual) property rights to the content and design of the websites of Handicare rest exclusively with Handicare and its licensers. Handicare explicitly reserves all rights regarding the websites of Handicare. Without the prior written permission of Handicare it is not permitted to copy, store, re-use or otherwise reproduce or publish, in any way whatsoever, part or all of the Handicare ‘s websites.
Privacy and cookies
The privacy statement and the cookie statement of Handicare apply to every use of Handicare websites and form an integral part of these terms and conditions. Click here to go to the privacy statement.
These terms and conditions and any disputes associated with this are governed by Dutch law. The judge in Alkmaar has exclusive jurisdiction with respect to such disputes.